Thursday, February 10, 2011

Be Creative with Betsy - Embellished Paper Clips

I participated in an Embellished paper clip swap.  I knew I wanted to make watering cans, as it made me think of spring, which I am looking forward to.  I also had purchased some time ago the little flowers and knew they would be perfect for the watering can.  I cut the watering can an 1.5 inches and the circle 2 inches. 
The cartridges I used were:
Freshly picked - for the watering can
George and Basic Shapes - for the circle

I also used a fern corner punch and kept the green fern pieces to add some green behind the flower.

I used Large paper clips.


What I learned is that you really need to use glue dots when you are working with embellishments and paper clips if you want to keep them together.  I also learned that while I will probably not use these in my scrapbooks, they would be cute to add to cards, or papers I want to keep together and give someone.

Creativity is a mindset!

Enjoy,
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment